Location: Cotswolds, UK
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000 per annum, depending on experience
In your position as Lead Analogue Electronics Design Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your specialist analogue electronics design skills to design low distortion, high performance audio circuits.
- Be a key member of a small, multi-disciplinary R&D team consisting of mechanical, electroacoustics and electronics engineers.
- See your designs through from conception to manufacturing to end-user, with an emphasis on quality, no-compromise delivery of excellent audio products.
This is a medium-sized, UK manufacturing company, producing professional and high-end audio products for professional recording and home applications. You will become part of this successful organisation where you can enjoy living in a rural location and being a key member of their specialist R&D team..
What do you need?
- A BSc or MSc in Electronics Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid experience designing analogue electronics in a professional capacity.
- The ability to apply your knowledge to design robust, reliable electronics for quality audio products.
- A willingness to take on and understand existing designs whilst using your design skills to innovate and expand this exciting product range.
Why should you apply?
Because you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career in the analogue field and you enjoy being part of a pro-active team in a competitive and rewarding industry working alongside manufacturing to produce top quality products.