THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
In your position as Senior System Design Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be a lead engineer for the design and new product development of passive and powered loudspeaker systems.
- Work closely with product managers to define product requirements and specifications.
- Research potential new technologies and materials for use in high power transducers, loudspeakers systems, signal processing, arrays for 2D and 3D beam forming and shaping.
- Perform acoustic modelling and simulations (Solidworks MATLAB COMSOL) to enable new product design.
- Design loudspeaker cabinets including materials, and construction techniques.
- Assemble prototype loudspeakers and passive crossover networks.
- Specify associated electronics including power, DSP and wireless
At this world-renowned pro audio manufacturer you will be a lead figure in the dynamic and well-established engineering team. A high standard of living, diverse culture, good schools and a clean environment are all features of the area in which you would be located.