An established and well-respected manufacturer of professional audio products for the recording and production market is seeking a Sales and Marketing Director.
In your position as Sales and Marketing Director you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Utilise your leadership, natural communication skills and sales experience to lead and manage both sales and marketing functions for a high-end, global pro-audio manufacturer.
- Maximise the brand’s reach through your ability to spot new market opportunities and ways to improve on existing channels.
- Follow and influence a product’s life-cycle from creation, through development, to launch on a global scale.
Our client is an internationally recognised brand that develops and manufactures professional audio products that are distributed in over 75 countries. Based in Germany, you will be living in a large, cosmopolitan city, working for a well-respected company with a unique team who are passionate about audio.
What do you need?
- Proven success in international or global sales management
- Skills and experience in B2B channel sales, marketing communications, strategic business development and team leadership
- Prior experience working with CRM and lead generation systems.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English
Who should apply?
You’re a charismatic individual already working within the pro-audio products industry who can bring a variety of sales and business leadership experience to the table. You’re able to motivate and communicate with a broad range of people and you’re up for the challenge of taking this brand to the next level.
A message from Richard:
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark utilising your strong sales leadership skills across both marketing and sales functions for one of the world’s leading high-end pro audio brands.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please get in touch.