Location: DACH – Home Office
Our client is a manufacturer of professional audio products who believes that great sound is for everyone, whether you’re recording at home, on stage or in the studio as a beginner or professional. Their customers include an impressive list of artists who use their products for creating music and content. Their goal is to create products and experiences that will not limit your performance on the technical level. The company is evolving fast having entered the market in 2010 and there remains an agile, dynamic and entrepreneurial aspect to the business and the brand as they continue to explore and develop into new markets.
About the Role
As a Sales Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Represent this growing brand across the DACH region.
- Use your natural flair for creating and developing business by leveraging your own established network within the region.
- Plan, report and forecast
- Manage key customer accounts and meet sales targets.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Travel regularly throughout the region.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Proven track record in sales with dealer networks and experience in the retail MI market.
- Strong understanding of the MI market in the DACH region and its influencers.
- Results driven by strategy, goals and activities.
- Basic technical knowledge of audio products including microphones.
- Good team spirit, excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Native German. Good English would also be an advantage.
Why should you apply for this role?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established and fast-growing manufacturer, develop their brand positioning and be part of their continuing success story.
If this role matches your goals then please apply via the link below.