Our client, an established and innovative production company, is seeking a sales/account manager for their Event and Production Services team.
About the Role
- Manage show advancing, securing equipment, crew and transportation as necessary
- Demonstrate professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing a good rapport with internal and external team members
- Work with production teams to resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions, preparing reports and making suggestions/recommendations to the management team
- Monitor competitive environment regarding pricing, products, production techniques, and stage designs
- Grow the network through outbound sales activities & market research
You’re an outgoing and professional individual with more than 5 years’ experience in closing large production deals. You have the ability to help customers through the process of booking and running event production, with a focus on customer service. You will be responsible for account management, ensuring that clients’ needs & budgets are met and that all of the operational and technical needs are in hand.
What You Will Need:
- Strong leadership skills
- Great client & vendor relationship management techniques
- Excellent telephone manner/etiquette
- The ability to identify & encourage prospects and clients on new ways to improve productivity
- Versatility to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and ever-changing environment