Location: Paris / Ile de France, France
About the Company
Our client delivers integrated audio, video, lighting and control solutions for the world’s best entertainment venues, cinemas, recording studios, commercial and public spaces.
About the Role
In your position as Sales Channel Manager you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be the ambassador for all projects related to the entertainment market
- Maintain and expand relationships with assigned channel partners
- Support the business sales strategy activating sales forecast, budget and pricing activities
- Share your knowledge to educate and provide training and technical support for clients
What do you need?
- Excellent understanding of the entertainment industry
- Thorough knowledge and experience in pro audio and lighting markets
- A dynamic, ambitious and strategic thinking individual
- Fluent English is required
- You’re a motivated professional sales person with a passion for live entertainment
- You’re great with customers, have excellent communication skills and are looking for a new challenge
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please email Isabelle Wear on email@example.com. To view Isabelle’s other roles and articles click here.