A leading manufacturer and distributor of premium audio solutions for the commercial systems market is seeking an experienced sales and business development manager with deep knowledge of UK the AV solutions sector to drive their continued efforts in this sector across the south of the UK with a particular focus on corporate offices, education and government.
About the Role
In this role you will maintain and develop relationships with consultants and end user organisations whilst working closely with resellers, integrators and installers. Ideally, you will have a prior record working in the commercial AV solutions sector with Tier 1 and Tier 2 providers and you will have a strong application oriented understanding of the current market requirements and expectations in conferencing and related AV solutions.
You shall also be an experienced and organised business area manager with exception organisational, reporting, territory planning and reporting skills. You will be comfortable and confident managing and recording project and contact activity in CRM and you will be familiar with the full business cycle of system specification including design proposals, tender submissions, application support both pre and post sale. Regular UK travel will be required to be successful in this role although you will operate from a fully supported home office. This is an exciting opportunity for a team player who is passionate about premium AV technology solutions to join an existing brand and team and play a key role in building their position and presence in this market.
Key Skills & Requirements
- Demonstrable track record in the AV solutions market within either the corporate, education or government sectors
- Extensive experience (7+ years) in sales or business development in the UK AV market.
- Experience and understanding of the various channels within the AV solutions supply chain including integrators, consultants, resellers, distributors and installers.
- Confidence and familiarity with complex technical products and solutions
- Demonstrable track record and skills in organisation, territory planning and business reporting including working actively with CRM systems.
- Established network of contacts in AV solutions including with potential distribution partners, solution partners, system integrators, consultants and end-users groups or organisations.
- Team oriented, happy and able to work collaboratively with others towards a common strategic goal.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently