An established audio and product solution provider for audio-visual installers are seeking an experienced Regional Sales Manager to lead their sales in Scotland and Ireland. In this position you will act as the leading brand and product ambassador to drive sales of our client’s exclusive brands to targeted customers across Scotland and Ireland. You will identify and develop new business in the territory and also manage key customer accounts, assisting customers with all their project activities.
Location: Flexible, Scotland, Ireland, Northern UK
Leading provider of professional and commercial sound equipment, offering an extensive range of products for professional audio-visual and installation customers.
About The Role
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Act as the leading brand and product ambassador to maintain and expand customer network and develop new business opportunities in the area.
- Manage key customer accounts, building strong trusted relationships with integrators, partners and end clients
- Deliver excellent customer service and solutions tailored to your customer’s needs
- Manage and oversee the sales process from initial contact to commissioning and beyond
The successful candidate will already have a proven track record in AV, commercial audio and will be especially familiar and experienced managing key customer relationships. Good technical understanding around latest technologies and applications in professional audio and commercial sound is essential, you will also have a well-developed understanding of corporate behaviours, and business management practices that will enable you to manage your own activities in line with the business objectives, as well as planning, reporting and forecasting the business activity within your responsibility. This will be an ambitious, result-driven and customer-focused individual with excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Proven track record in sales role working with professional AV technology in the systems integration or commercial audio sector
- Strong network within the AV Community in Scotland and Northern Ireland
- Strong organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects
- Technical understanding in different professional and commercial audio applications
Why should you apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading audio solutions providers, which will present good opportunities for you to develop your career and experience in a sales and business development role.