THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
In your position as Regional Manager based in France you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be the ambassador of this reputable and well-known brand across France, Belgium and Luxembourg
- Use your leadership skills to build your team, coach, motivate and empower them
- Manage the overall business in France, Belgium and Luxembourg
This is a leading, world-renowned manufacturer of musical instrument accessories. Originally a family business, they now employ over 1000 people globally who are a mix of musicians, engineers and people like you. They place a strong emphasis on caring for their employees, utilising sustainable business practices and have a strong presence across several musical charities.
What do you need?
- A professional business background with strong leadership
- Successful experience in the MI industry
- The ability to manage and motivate a team to achieve KPIs, with strategic business experience
Why should you apply?
You’re ready to take charge of a new opportunity, driving and motivating a business team to support existing clients whilst also developing new business channels. You’ve got a proven track record of hitting sales targets, have excellent communication skills and are of impeccable presentation.
This role is now placed. If you’d like to look at our other current vacancies you can do so here.