Type: Permanent – Full time
Salary: Generous annual package in line with experience
About the Company
Our client, who is based in Belgium, is a successful manufacturer of audio installation equipment, with their product range including including loudspeakers, amplification and sound sources.
About the Role
This is an opportunity for an experienced test engineer to join the R&D team of this established manufacturer, working as a member of the development engineering team, which encompasses the design and development of new products and quality control for manufacturing.
Your tasks in this role would include:
- Design and implementation of tests for the development and mass production of audio products.
- Development of automated tests where appropriate.
- Manage test results and data, interpret results and identify problems in order to improve product design and performance.
- Oversee the transfer of test procedures to manufacturing partners.
You will need:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Electronics, Computer Science, or a related discipline, or equivalent proven experience.
- Solid experience in a test development position in a manufacturing company, and an understanding of the theory and design of test procedures.
- Expertise in at least one programming language ie C++ or another
- Good communication skills, and fluent in written and spoken English
- Ideally experience in a test role for an audio equipment manufacturer (use of Audio Precision and/or Clio would be an advantage).