An established manufacturer of sound reinforcement systems for live and installed sound is seeking an experienced project manager with strong commercial market experience together with a thorough understanding of product development and manufacture to lead their new product development and introduction process.
Salary: EUR 90 – 100k
Location: Cologne, Germany (relocation support is provided)
About The Company
Our client is an internationally recognised manufacturer of sound reinforcement systems, passionately dedicated to delivering high-performance loudspeaker products. The company can boast flat hierarchy, relaxed, truly collaborative culture inspiring people to create and make a difference in the lives of others.
About The Role
As a product / project manager, you will lead the product management function from definition, through market research and engineering development and into manufacturing and production. You should be an innovative, experienced and passionate product manager with specific and extensive experience in and around speakers. The successful candidate will be technically strong, commercially aware, with formal project /programme management experience and strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills. You should be able to collaborate, influence and support culturally and geographically diverse teams, from China to Germany and potentially all places in between.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Experience in developing and implementing complete product management process in or around speakers
- 5+ years’ experience in a product /project management role
- Good technical understanding around pro-audio or sound reinforcement in live or installation markets, combined with a good commercial awareness around customers and channels
- Professional Loudspeaker market sector knowledge and experience
- Strong academic and education record in technical, scientific or another relevant field
- Good technical understanding in audio as well as ideally DSP
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Fluent English, ideally at least basic level of German