In your position as Production Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your production engineering skills to set up and run a small manufacturing facility in the heart of the UK.
- Collaborate with overseas suppliers to build up mass production of products and OEM devices.
- Be part of a well-funded start-up bringing cutting edge, patented technology into the consumer and automotive electronics industries.
- Work in a small engineering team led by audio industry business and technical professionals.
You’ll be based in a central UK location served by road, rail and air links, on a brand new campus technology park with facilities including gym, Costa, sports facilities, and shops, in addition to on-site engineering and test support. This company is a venture-funded private company using technology researched at a leading UK university, with headquarters just outside Birmingham.
What do you need?
- B.Sc or equivalent in Production Engineering or related subject
- Proven experience in an electronics / electro-mechanical manufacturing engineering role
- Experience of CAD/CAE packages and design for cost, test and manufacturing
Why should you apply?
You are an independent and intelligent individual with a desire to utilise your production engineering skills in industry to bring high quality audio products to as many individuals as possible. You will thrive working in this ambitious and highly qualified team of specialists.
A message from Jo:
To find out more about this opportunity please send me an email with your CV or call me on 0203 802 1742.
“I have been recruiting R&D engineers in the audio space since 2015, having started my career in electronics working for a leading manufacturer of audio mixing consoles. I am always interested in speaking with engineers from within this industry, to find out more about their skills, career aspirations, and achievements.”