Our client, a leading manufacturer of sound reinforcement solutions for the live and installed sound business is looking to hire a technically experienced and passionate pro-audio system product specialist to work throughout North America as part of its existing sales, marketing and technical team.
About the Role
As a product specialist for this prestigious professional loudspeaker brand you get to:
- Technically support the sales team and touring companies, installation firms, and dealers
- Assist in the design and specification of systems for touring, fixed installations, and events
- Manage support cases through to satisfactory resolution.
- Participate in demonstrations and industry trade shows
- Act as a technical liaison to sound system consultants and design/build contractors
You’re an experienced sound system designer/operator that loves audio technology and the professional sound industry. You have experience with the various parts of the loudspeaker industry – design, wiring, configuring, tuning and programming, rigging and even truck pack. You are no stranger to both the tour bus as well as the installation shop. You are enthusiastic, positive, hard-working and love to be a part of a team. You love people, to travel, solve problems, and can work out of your home office without direct supervision
What you will need
- Minimum 2 years technical experience in the professional sound reinforcement industry.
- Conversant with touring business – system tuning, mixing, rigging, staging, trucking,
- Ability to understand and support technical issues with small to large loudspeaker systems including digital signal and control networking.
- Positive and energetic disposition
- A self-starting attitude