Our client, an established loudspeaker manufacturer, is seeking a product manager with strong experience in DSP and audio networking.
Near Stuttgart, Germany
About the Company
Our client is recognised as one of the leading companies in this market. Loudspeaker systems created by this manufacturer are used globally in mobile and installation scenarios for events such as live concerts, musicals, festivals, and trade shows. So, if you’re at an event and the sound is great, that may well be down to the professional loudspeaker system from our client.
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
Bring new ideas using your market research on DSP and audio networking and collaborate with the R&D team to develop technical solutions.
- Coordinate product planning and product development from A to Z.
- Conduct analyses regarding product usability, technical performance, potential turnover etc.
- Present products and give training to the education and application support team.
- Liaise with the sales team and work closely with the marketing team, helping them with product launch campaigns etc.
- Analyse and evaluate Intermediate and long-term products through their life-cycle
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Established product management experience
- Professional Audio knowledge and strong understanding of DSP and audio network
- Education in electrical engineering or similar
- A strategic, long term thinker with good analytical skills