THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
In your position as PRO AV/Video New Business Development Manager Europe you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your strategic mind to conquer some new markets and opportunities in a number of sectors including hospitality, conferencing, house of worship and educational facilities.
- Use your European networking skills to establish new channel opportunities with a variety of partners.
- Maximise and strengthen working relationships and client base internationally by representing the brand at trade shows and company events throughout Europe.
This internationally recognised professional audio and AV manufacturer has an open corporate culture who enable their team members to work autonomously. They strive to constantly improve their global brand and distribution strategy and place a strong focus on creating high quality, attractive products for their end users.
What do you need?
- Experience and understanding of video and pro AV (including the likes of mixers, video recorders, HD, DTV and DV, AV matrix switchers and video routers)
- A self-motivated, charismatic personality with strong communication skills
- Strong market knowledge and the ability to strategise to help the sales and marketing group
- Fluent English (both spoken and written)
Why should you apply?
You are a driven sales individual with a great flair for identifying new markets and opportunities. Strategically minded, you are good at communicating with customers across the board and enjoy the challenge of working with professional audio and video products in multiple sectors.
If you’d like to apply directly you can do so here.
This role is now placed. If you’d like to look at our other current vacancies you can do so here.