Our client, a leading global manufacturer of premium quality audio products and solutions for the professional, commercial and music markets is seeking an experienced Sales Manager to lead their pro audio sales throughout the southern part of the UK.
Location: Southern England
This company has been an internationally established manufacturer of premium quality audio solutions for nearly a century. Whenever audio performance is top priority, their products are the first choice.
About the Role
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Act as the leading brand and product ambassador to maintain and expand customer network and develop new business opportunities in the area
- Manage key customer accounts, building strong trusted relationships with integrators, partners and end clients
- Deliver excellent customer service and solutions tailored to your customer’s needs
- Manage and oversee the sales process from initial contact to commissioning and beyond
The successful candidate should possess:
- Proven track record selling pro audio products and solutions including wireless microphone systems, and will be especially familiar and experienced managing key customer relationships with user organisations
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, the ability to develop relationships with users, as well as with senior business executives, partners and consultants
- A demonstrable customer focused attitude with a passion to exceed client expectations
- Strong organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of the pro-audio re-seller and rental channels in the south of the UK
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading premium pro audio brands as it continues to develop and expand in the UK.