Welcome to our November 2018 news digest!
In this article we have shared what we consider to be some of the more interesting highlights over the last month or so that you may have missed, across both media technology and professional audio.
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include in the digest or if you would like to discuss about how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.
- Abbey Road welcomes computer ‘hackers’ to create “music for 2030” (Audio Media International)
- Solotech Acquires UK’s SSE Audio Group (Pro Sound Network)
- How Brexit will affect the UK music industry, from touring to copyright (Music Industries Association)
- Audio Post Faces Rising Expectations, Falling Budgets (Pro Sound News)
- Japan audio systems maker Hibino to buy rival Sama Sound group firms (NNA Business News)
- WAM BAM! Terri Winston on the journey of Women’s Audio Mission (PSN Europe)
- Arqiva to stop playout (TVB Europe)