In your position as New Business Development you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Help one of the leading manufacturers to continue developing their market.
- Use your network, experience and understanding of professional audio and sound reinforcement systems to develop new markets in key core and complementary installation segments.
- Work with in-house Application Support to specify first class solutions for clients and key end users.
This manufacturer is a leading producer of professional audio products globally, creating high end products that are used all over the world. They pride themselves on their unique and unconventional team who are comprised of over 400 people worldwide, with each person contributing collaboratively to the progress and growth of the company and the technology they produce.
What do you need?
- A professional background and an established network in the Pro audio UK business
- A self-motivated, positive and charismatic individual
- You’re a long term, strategic thinker
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a natural flair for identifying, creating and developing new business and market opportunities. You are a hardworking, self-motivated individual with a strong network who would enjoy a new challenge in the UK/Ireland.
If you’d like to apply directly for this position you can do so here.
A message from Richard:
“I’ve been recruiting top talent for leading firms in the audio technology space for fifteen years. Before this I spent 16 years in the sector in various sales, product management, international marketing and business management roles, so I speak your language.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious global manufacturer as they continue to develop their market leading position. To discuss with me about your current situation and objectives and to find out more about this opportunity please send me an email.”