Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum
About the Company
This is a UK based technology company specialising in audio transducer systems for the automotive industry. Based in the Midlands you will be a member of this talented R&D team working alongside electrical and production engineers to bring these innovative products into mass production.
About the Role
Your duties will include:
- Creating mechanical designs using advanced CAD/CAE design tools (Solidworks or PTC Creo)
- Modifying, revising and scaling of existing product designs.
- Taking ownership of designs from prototype through to mass production.
- Using CAE tools for FEA analysis and simulations.
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers and developers.
- Support R&D of new technologies and designs, applying DFM Design For Manufacturing concepts.
- Create production drawings and documentation, and support change control and archiving.
What do you need?
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in a Mechanical Design position within the automotive industry
- Excellent communication skills to enable you to work effectively in this small R&D team
- Ability to liaise effectively with external suppliers and clients
- Good decision making capabilities and the ability to work autonomously
All applicants must have fluent spoken and written English.
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please contact Jo Hutchins on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3802 1742.