Location: South Of England
Salary: £32,000 – £34,000 per annum
About the Company
The organisation is a leading global manufacturer of audio systems. The candidate will be required to take responsibility for the mechanical design of new products, under the supervision of the Mechanical Design Manager, producing fully detailed engineering drawings and documentation.
About the Role
In your position as a Mechanical Design Engineer responsibilities will include:
- The mechanical design of loudspeakers, lifting hardware and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Production of fully detailed 2D engineering drawings and documentation.
- Support manufacturing departments, including change control and data management.
What do you need?
- A degree or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience in using mechanical CAD design software such as SolidWorks/Creo.
- Experience of new product design/development for commercial or light-industrial products.
Why should you apply?
You are ready to take on a big role in a big company, using your solid mechanical engineering skills within an exciting industry for a leading professional audio brand. This position may also involve occasional travel abroad, with the opportunity to attend external venues and events.
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please contact Jo Hutchins on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3802 1742.