Location: Near Stuttgart, Germany
About the Company
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of professional audio products.
About the Role
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Marketing, the Marketing Manager will raise further awareness and generate sales by managing all kinds of regional marketing projects for various target groups such as pro audio end users in touring, theatre, festivals, corporate AV and broadcast environments. You will manage a small team of two to leverage global marketing strategies while considering regional marketing requirements and cooperating with external agencies.
As part of the German team you will be proactive, engaging, creative, able to think outside of the box and bring both ideas and solutions – and at the same time able to follow direction globally. Open minded, an excellent communicator and a strong leader, you will use your confident, convincing people skills to motivate and inspire. You will know how to manage a marketing budget and work a trade show! This role is B2B so experience of this is essential.
- English, German and plus another language would be an advantage – French for example
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in B2B marketing, either on manufacturer or agency side, with a go-to market strategy
- Leadership, people skills, ability to motivate / inspire
- Background in Pro Audio would be an advantage but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Significant project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, demonstrated ability to work in a fast moving environment, prioritize effectively, think of the big picture, and use good judgment in resolving difficult issues
- Possess strong cross-functional thinking and desire to work in a team environment to drive consensus across both internal groups and within sales organizations.
- Strong visual sense with the ability to evaluate graphic layouts for both style and impact. Excellent written and verbal German and English skills, additional languages are an advantage.