Location: Poland ideally around Warsaw
About the Company
This company has been an internationally established manufacturer of premium quality audio solutions for nearly a century. Whenever Audio performance is top priority, their high-end products are the first choice.
About the Role
As Market Development Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your network and market research to identify, evaluate and prioritise market leads and opportunities to reach potential customers in your assigned region
- Share your technical knowledge and promote product benefits and sales techniques by giving training and solution demonstrations to various key partners
- Work closely with sales managers to develop and maintain strong relationships with end users, system integrators and consultants
- Provide support on project bidding, project management and commissioning
- Report on market situation, competition and new trends
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Track record in sales and business development
- Strong technical understanding of professional audio
- Training and demonstrations skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- You are curious, passionate, confident and credible
- English and Polish required
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a natural flair for identifying, creating and developing new opportunities. If you understand the key factors required to achieve business success within the corporate world, then we’d like to hear from you.