Welcome to our March 2019 news digest!
In this article, we have shared what we consider to be some of the more interesting highlights over the last month or so that you may have missed, across both media technology and professional audio.
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include in the digest or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.
- Oscar Winner Ross Lowell, Who Invented Gaffer Tape, Dies at 92 – (People website – Author: Jen Juneau)
- 77% Feel the UK Job Market is Stagnating with Brexit Uncertainty – (HR News)
- Chinese factory raid reveals counterfeit Shure, Sennheiser, Harman and Yamaha audio products – (PSN Europe – Author: Fiona Hope)
- What Brexit means for European VFX firms – (IBC – Author: Adrian Pennington)
- ‘People call it a restructure; I call it reconstruction’: Harman Pro president on the acquisition by Samsung – (PSN Europe)
- Pro Media Audio & Video Acquired by Original Founder – (Sound and Communications – Author: Amanda Mullen)