Location: UK, Midlands
About the Company
Our client is a leading global distributor and a manufacturer of premium quality entertainment technology products and solutions and one of the UK’s leading entertainment technology brands.
About the Role
In this position you will join a small specialised team to maintain and expand the customer network and develop new business opportunities. You will help the team to drive growth for the lighting business and ensure the clients get the best customer service.
The successful candidate will ideally have good technical understanding around the latest technologies in the entertainment industry. You will have a natural empathy with clients and end users at all levels from technicians through to senior business owners, as well as confidence and excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with and motivate a wider sales and support team, resellers, end-users and manufacturing partners. You will be predominantly office based with occasional customer and partner visits throughout the UK including product training, demonstrations and attending trade shows. An accomplished record selling or supplying lighting product and solutions with experience of managing key customer relationships is highly desirable.
Key skills and experience
- Professional entertainment industry experience
- Good understanding of the latest products and technologies in the entertainment lighting
- Strong organisational, time-management and interpersonal skills. Ability to take ownership of projects
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A demonstrable customer focused attitude with a passion to exceed client expectations
- Full Driving License