Welcome to our January 2019 news digest!
In this article, we have shared what we consider to be some of the more interesting highlights over the last month or so that you may have missed, across both media technology and professional audio.
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include in the digest or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on email@example.com or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.
- Nadia Wallaszkovits Elected AES President – (Pro AVL Asia)
- NAMM 2019 Round-Up – (Interfacio)
- What the CD Decline Means for Mastering (PSN Europe – Author: David Davies)
- Highest Graduate Starting Salary Hits £60,000 for the First Time (The Telegraph – Author: Camilla Turner)
- Brexit: Discovery Moves European HQ to Amsterdam– (Broadband and TV News – Author: Robert Briel)
- Google Fined 50m Euros in EU Data Privacy Breach – (Business Times)
- Record Breaking NAMM 2019 Attendance Tops 115,000 – (PSN Europe – Author: Daniel Gumble)
- Nine Simple Rules for Applying to Britain’s Most In-demand Employer – (LinkedIn – Author: James Upsher)