This a great opportunity to join a friendly team in a prestigious global company.
Location: UK, France, Germany, Dubai
Our client has become recognised as one of the leading companies in this market. Loudspeaker systems created by this manufacturer are used globally in mobile and installation scenarios for events, such as live concerts, musicals, festivals, and trade shows. So, when something sounds pretty good somewhere, it could be down to the professional loudspeaker system from our client.
About the Role
As International distribution manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Create strategic sales plans and develop the brand’s market potential within assigned regions to achieve targets.
- Make strategic decisions regarding different projects, sales channels and routes to market.
- Manage, motivate your team whilst monitoring field-based activity.
- Report to the territory manager and provide monthly forecasts, activity, results.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Strong professional audio/ live sound knowledge and experience
- Established distribution management skills
- Leadership and accountability for annual cost centre and sales budget
- Good commercial dimension and excellent communication skills
- You are driven, confident, credible and autonomous
- Fluent English is required