About the Company
This consumer audio company is an exciting new start-up creating products that are interactive and unique. They pride themselves on pushing the limits of existing Bluetooth speaker design and music industry solutions.
About the Role
In your position as Head of European Sales you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Utilise your sales and retail experience to enable this start-up to grow their brand and bring pioneering products to market.
- Work with a wide variety of people from retailers to consumers, delivering these lifestyle driven products to existing channels and developing new ones.
- Develop and manage your sales team and network, being the company’s primary brand ambassador, using your passion for audio and technology to inspire others.
About the Candidate
You’re a dynamic professional sales person and business manager with a passion for audio technology, new products and disrupting the market. Additionally, you’re great with customers and can communicate with end users, retailers and distributors alike. It’s time for you to take on a new challenge, utilising your sales expertise to bring cutting edge audio technology to the market.
The successful applicant will require:
- Extensive B2B sales management experience at a European level in consumer electronics
- Established relationships with major retail chains and organizations throughout Europe.
- Sales experience gained in mobile retail sector.
- Practical experience working with CRM and current sales reporting and lead generation tools.
- The skills and ability to collaborate with a wider team to achieve common goals.