About the Company
Our client is a top global company recognized as one of the key innovators in loudspeaker, amplification, and signal processing. The environment is global, multi-cultural with an emphasis on science and innovation.
About the Role
Our client is looking for an experienced Head of application engineering to support their fixed installation pro audio business in EMEA region.
You’ll have the opportunity to:
- Have an influential position with a worldwide market leader and innovator in performance loudspeaker and related technologies.
- Use your significant experience and knowledge of fixed installation performance loudspeaker systems to act as a liaison between product management, the sales team and key engineers at AV consultants, system integrators and directly with venues,
- Utilize your well-developed personal skills to motivate and deploy a focused team of likeminded audio professionals to collaborate within the larger organization to deliver a world class pre and post sales design, installation and commissioning support.
You have a love for professional audio, live sound and performance and are ready to help drive this international brand further, creating new channels and forging new professional relationships. You are an individual capable of communicating with a wide audience to train, educate and inform.
What do you need?
- A degree in engineering or related sciences.
- Significant hands on experience within our industry including the key modelling and measurement tools associated with it.
- You are a leader that loves to teach, train and mentor.
- You are confident talking technology and best practice with end users through to engineers.
- You excel in a corporate environment focused on growth – both in technology and business.