A global market leader/innovator in high performance sound systems for touring, performing arts and large scale venues is seeking a senior application engineer to lead their fixed install application and support group.
In your position as Head of Application Engineering/Install you will have the opportunity to:
- Have an influential position with a worldwide market leader and innovator in performance loudspeaker and related technologies.
- Use your significant experience and knowledge of fixed installation performance loudspeaker systems to act as a liaison between product management, the sales team and key engineers at AV consultants, system integrators and directly with venues,
- Utilize your well developed personal skills to motivate and deploy a focused team of like minded audio professionals to collaborate within the larger organization to deliver a world class pre and post sales design, installation and commissioning support.
Our client is a top global company recognized as one of the key innovators in loudspeaker, amplification, and signal processing. The environment is global, multi-cultural with an emphasis on science and innovation.
What do you need?
- A degree in engineering or related sciences.
- Significant hands on experience within our industry including the key modelling and measurement tools associated with it.
- You are a leader that loves to teach, train and mentor.
- You are confident talking technology and best practice with end users through to engineers.
- You excel in a corporate environment focused on growth – both in technology and business.
Why should you apply?
You have a love for professional audio, live sound and performance and are ready to help drive this international brand further, creating new channels and forging new professional relationships. You’re an individual capable of communicating with a wide audience to train, educate and inform.
A message from Bardy:
“To discuss with me about your current situation and objectives and to find out more about this opportunity please send me an email.
I’ve been in the pro audio industry for 30 years – entering as a musician/regional touring/sound contracting through to national distribution and international sales.
This is a rare opportunity for a senior, audio systems engineer who is ready to take on a new challenge and apply their passion for sound science within a top team of like minded professionals.”