Location: Central/Southern UK
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum
About the Company
Our client is a prestigious manufacturer of professional and hi-end audio products who are seeking to build their team as they plan to expand their product portfolio. Therefore, this organisation requires a graduate electronics engineer who specialises in analogue circuit design in order to strengthen their team.
About the Role
In your position as a Graduate Analogue Electronics Design Engineer you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop low distortion, high performance audio circuitry.
- Be mentored and work alongside an experienced engineer.
- Learn how to bring your very own designs from concepts to manufacturing.
- Take responsibility for schematic circuit design, building prototypes, running tests and transitioning into production.
What do you need?
- The ideal candidate must possess a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, as well as specialist knowledge of analogue electronics.
- A proven history of hands-on, demonstrable experience of working in projects involving analogue electronics.
- An inherent interest in audio technology is a plus.
- Applicants must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Why should you apply?
This is a unique opportunity to become a member of a growing R&D team and develop your career within a well-established audio brand.
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please contact Jo Hutchins on email@example.com or 020 3802 1742.