Location: office based – North Rhine-Westphalia – Germany
About the Company
Our client is proud of every speaker that leaves their manufacturing site as they know they have been built to the highest standards and will provide their customers with many years of reliable operation.
They strongly believe that corporate growth cannot be achieved without highly motivated, talented, passionate and ambitious employees.
About the Role
As Marketing Director, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Manage all global marketing tasks including print materials, digital content, trade shows etc.
- Pro-actively promote the brand in China, Asia, Europe, Middle East & Africa whilst using a global marketing strategy which will strike the right balance between ASIA and Western expectations
- Be actively involved with market research and managing a general product and marketing database
- Use your leadership skills to manage a small marketing team and recruit when needed
- Plan, adapt and monitor your yearly marketing budget
- Regular international travel
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Established marketing experience and understanding of the Pro Audio market
- Management, Strategic and leadership skills
- Good understanding of latest lead generation technology and strategies
- Driven and able to demonstrate ownership
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Global experience and exposure to different cultures especially to ASIA
- Fluent in English
Why should you apply for this role?
This is a great opportunity to enhance the global position of a leading brand and be part of it.