Our client, one of the leading companies on the professional sound reinforcement market is seeking a Global Account Manager.
About the Role
As Global Account Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Pro-actively drives sales of named Global Accounts by delivering measurable value for customers and their brand
- Work closely with account teams to develop and execute strategic account business plans and align them to corporate strategic goals
- Be analytical about customers’ “care abouts” and translate it into measurable value propositions
- Use your leadership skills to manage and guide virtual teams
- Plan and implement yearly sales budgets
- Regular International travel
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Established and driven global/strategic account manager with a sales and business development track record
- Global exposure and international network
- Proven ability to win new business and drive growth
- Educated to degree level with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven depth of knowledge and understanding of the Professional AV industry
- Understanding of different client priorities, business strategies and the full sales lifecycle
- Skilled at building relationship across companies and organizations
- Familiar to work in a matrix organization
- Management and leadership experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluent in English
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity to be part of a Global Account Management team with an existing customer base from different parts of the world. You can be part of a team that make things happen!