THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
In your position as FPGA Design Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Use your FPGA design skills to specify and develop digital audio and processing products.
- Define the system architecture and take key design decisions regarding the use of FPGA devices and design methodologies.
- Develop and verify in-house IP cores alongside evaluating and specifying 3rd party protocols.
- Work and collaborate engineers from both the software and hardware teams.
This pro audio manufacturer creates high quality products used in studios worldwide. They pride themselves on well designed, elegant and easy to use products, built and produced by a dedicated engineering team in the south of England.
What do you need?
- A relevant degree in either Electronics or Audio technology (or equivalent)
- Proven experience bringing FPGA solutions