Welcome to our February 2019 news digest!
In this article, we have shared what we consider to be some of the more interesting highlights over the last month or so that you may have missed, across both media technology and professional audio.
If there are any news articles which you believe we should include in the digest or if you would like to discuss how Interfacio can help your organisation, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on + 44 (0) 20 8986 5002.
- Midwich Acquires Distributor Prase and Expands into Italy – (AV Interactive – Author: Zoe Mutter)
- Jünger Audio assets acquired – (Pro AVL Asia)
- ISE in a word – (Pro AV Central and Interfacio)
- ISE 2019 Connects the AV Community – (PSN Europe – Author: Fiona Hope)
- BVE to move to June in 2020 with additional AV section – (PSN Europe – Author: Fiona Hope)
- NAMM 2019: Tech Trends & Highlights – (Sound on Sound)
- Forget Spotify, CDs are still top of the pops for classical music fans – (Sheffield University)