This is an opportunity for an Audio DSP Engineer with strong embedded skills to work within a multi-disciplined R&D team developing world-class products for high end audio systems.
Our client is an established and renowned UK manufacturer of specialist audio products for the high end residential sector, with a talented and innovative R&D team creating ground-breaking products for their discerning customers.
About the role
You will be developing audio algorithms and embedded firmware in C that runs on DSP processors, working with the R&D software, hardware and test teams.
You will have
– A degree in Electronics or Computer Science
– Audio DSP experience in a professional environment
– Use of MATLAB to simulate audio signal processing algorithms
– Strong C embedded programming skills
– Experience of developing software for embedded products.
– Experience in a structured software development environment
Experience in some of the following will be advantageous
– ARM based processors
– Analog Devices SHARC
– Experience of XMOS devices
– Unit Testing and Test Driven Development
– Software development tools such as Git, JIRA, Agile
Our client has manufacturing on site and it is a rewarding work environment where employees care about the end product and are prepared to work hard to achieve goals. If you are an Audio DSP engineer with good embedded skills and a passion for high quality audio products then we’d like to hear from you.