Location: South East UK
Salary: £35,000 – £50,000 per annum
About the Company
This pro audio manufacturer creates high quality products used in studios worldwide, designed, built and mass-produced with the whole process starting with the dedicated and passionate engineering team. You will be living and working in one of the prettiest and most accessible parts of the UK, with easy access to the south coast, a multitude of local facilities and commutable into London for those cultural nights out.
About the Role
In your position as Electronic Design Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design and develop audio products from scratch, from conception and prototyping through to testing and production.
- Operate in an experienced engineering team, utilising your creative problem-solving skills and learning from established industry professionals.
- Use your analogue/digital/FPGA design skills to develop audio interface and processing products.
- Liaise with external manufacturing facilities to ensure smooth transition of designs to production.
What do you need?
- BSc in Electronics or Audio Technology.
- Practical experience bringing audio products through the design process to mass production.
- An interest in audio systems with skills in analogue and digital audio circuit design, multi-layer PCB layout and design for compliance.
- Experience of developing FPGAs for audio applications will be an advantage
Why should you apply?
You’re a creative and enthusiastic engineer looking for an exciting opportunity to work for a pro audio manufacturer. You’re self-motivated and a valuable addition to a development team.
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please contact Jo Hutchins on email@example.com or 020 3802 1742.