THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
In your position as Electronic Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Join a well-funded start-up bringing cutting edge, patented technology into the consumer and automotive industries.
- Work in a small engineering team led by audio industry business and technical professionals.
- Use your electrical engineering skills to take concepts through from design and prototyping through to mass production.
You’ll be working in a central UK location served by road, rail and air links, on a brand new campus technology park with facilities including gym, Costa, sports facilities, and wildlife in addition to on-site engineering and test support. This company is a venture-funded private company using technology researched at a leading UK university, with headquarters just outside Birmingham.
What do you need?
- B.Sc or equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Experience in audio electronics design, developing audio products with strong analogue and mixed-signal design skills gained in a professional capacity
- Experience of schematic capture and PC board layout of mixed-signal, multilayer, SMT designs.
- UK work entitlement.
Why should you apply?
You are a skilled electronics engineer with specialism in analogue electronics design for audio, ready to bring your experience into