An opportunity for a DSP software engineer to join this successful team of design engineers and researchers developing active noise cancelling solutions for consumer audio.
Location: South East England
Your task in this role will be to implement and optimise real-time adaptive audio algorithms, developing power-efficient multi-threaded and interrupt driven code in a large, quality code base within a multi-disciplinary team.
Additional tasks will be to develop the user interfaces for controlling and tuning the algorithms.
The role is within a small team backed up by a global organisation, offering the benefits of a friendly working environment and opportunities for training, career progression and international travel.
- A degree in Computer Science, Electronics or Physics
- Strong C, C++, Python skills
- DSP assembly programming experience, preferably ARM Cortex-M
- Signal processing background and the ability to prototype in Python or MATLAB.
- A strong interest in music, audio and critical listening is highly desirable.
You are a technology driven professional with a strong interest in applying your DSP skills to the audio world, and a desire to work alongside talented and innovative leading specialists in this field progressing your career as you develop your skills.