Our client is looking for an experienced Director of Sales from the entertainment technology solutions sector to lead the continued growth and development of their established business throughout EMEA.
Our client is a global market leader and innovator in high performance entertainment technology systems for the professional and custom installed residential market. Driven by the needs of their customers, they operate world-wide and pride themselves on their passion, innovation and creating products that inspire and shape the future of the entertainment industry and the consumer experience. The business is global and multi-cultural with an emphasis on science and innovation.
About the role
In this role you will lead and manage sales, business development, growth strategy and sales operations and processes across the whole EMEA region working with an extensive network of partner businesses. It is essential that you have prior experience working with high value premium quality products or solutions used in entertainment, live events or production, and you are comfortable and familiar with using and working with data and marketing intelligence as a central component in your business management activities.
It is likely that you are interested in and passionate about how data can be harnessed through social media and all digital marketing channels to enhance and inform the sales process and customer experience. You will be comfortable travelling regularly as required and will also be a natural leader and motivator of teams and have the skills necessary in organization, communication and presentation to support, motivate and develop a sales team. It is also necessary that you are structured and an analytical thinker who is ready to take the lead and be at the heart of the development and implementation of critical business processes.
- Successful track record working with premium brand technology products sold in B2B channels
- Extensive experience in sales leadership at a national or international level.
- Experience and understanding of the various channels within the professional entertainment technology products industry across EMEA including distributors, integrators, resellers, consultants, rental and installation companies.
- Experience of mapping and analyzing the customer journey and experience including working with data systems within a sales and marketing operation.
- Confident and familiar with social and other digital media as a business and marketing platform ideally on an international scale involving a variety of platforms.
- Demonstrable track record and skills in the effective deployment and utilization of CRM and data analysis within the lead generation and sales process.
- Experienced in formulating, developing and executing business and sales growth strategies including the identification and pursuit of new vertical market opportunities.
- First class organization, communication and presentation skills.
- Confident and charismatic personality and a natural business and team leader.
- Ability and willingness to travel frequently internationally as required.
If this role matches your goals then please apply via the link below.