The Director of Sales will lead a highly qualified team of Sales, Market Development and Technical professionals into increased success through strategic sales plans, margin objectives and channel network management. Reporting to Vice President, Global Sales, the successful candidate will bring executive level audio industry knowledge, market facing perspective and superior business practice skills.
This leading manufacturer of professional audio and integration products is an award winning employer offering great solutions to the market, established and growing market position and a first rate work environment.
About the role:
- The successful candidate will conceive and execute strategic business plans across all channels to expand market share, revenue, and the brand’s competitive position
- Utilizing intensive coordination and cooperation you will synchronize activities of the team and sales channels to build current business and identify and pursue new market opportunities
- With disciplined process management you will direct your team to hit targets and KPIs
- With travel up to 50% of the time you will also effectively attract and retain top talent for your team
- Equipped with bachelor degree, you have spent at least 15 years managing a global brand sales team
- You are intimate with professional audio industry and embrace budgeting, forecasting, and account/product/channel management
- As a strategic business strategist, you are a natural relationship builder and highly functional in global matrix organization
- You need to be an excellent communicator to individuals and groups in English and preferably Chinese