Location: Europe (Home Office)
Our client, one of the leading companies on the professional sound reinforcement market, is seeking for a director Lifecycle Optimization.
About the Role
As the Director Lifecycle Optimization, EMEA, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be hands on and take over management of the project with the main work streams being: Trade-in, refurbishment and sales
- Conduct and finalize the pilot phase in EMEA and then expand to the Americas and Asia
- Be the responsible manager for this new business unit and define, monitor and improve the respective business standards and processes globally
- Further develop the business by extending the territorial reach, the go to market, the product range etc.
- Introduce new ways to Go-to-Market and optimize the business, e.g. web-based sales channels, introduction of artificial intelligence tools etc.
- Work closely with any relevant internal and external parties
- Report on progress to the project’s steering committee
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Proven track record in selling in rental
- Strong-professional audio knowledge and experience
- International business experience
- Entrepreneurial mind
- Skills and the ability to take ownership of large projects
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with a manufacturer either in a rental or dry-hire or used equipment business
- You are driven, confident, credible and autonomous
- Fluent in English – German would be advantageous
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity to become the responsible Manager for an exciting new strategic business.