A major global corporation is looking for an experienced Director of Engineering – Professional Audio – based in Mid West, USA.
Location: Mid West, USA
Salary: USD 150K – 180K negotiable
About the Company
This is a major global corporation with a specialist engineering team designing and developing products for the professional audio industry. You will have the backing of a large company combined with the opportunity to work in a friendly, supportive and professional team. Located in what is reputed to be one of the happiest states in the US, you will benefit from good schools, healthy living and diverse culture.
About the Role
In your position as Director of Engineering you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Direct and coordinate a large engineering team performing research and development for professional loudspeaker products.
- Provide technological leadership for the engineering team to enable effective and fast product integration into the market.
- Work alongside management and product managers to define new products.
- Liaise with management and manufacturing to ensure quality and compliance standards are met, and effective manufacturing processes and test procedures are in place.
- Travel internationally between company and customer locations.
You are ready to take on a big role in a big company, using your engineering knowledge and management expertise to move this team into the next chapter of its history. You can really make a difference and have the energy and drive to make things happen.
What do you need?
- A BSc or equivalent in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical Engineering or Physics.
- A track record of bringing professional loudspeaker products to market.
- Outstanding leadership skills and strategic decision-making capability.
- Solid experience of engineering leadership in a managerial capacity at a corporate level.
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please email Jo Hutchins on email@example.com or call 020 3802 1742. To view Jo’s other roles and articles click here.