THIS ROLE IS NO LONGER OPEN FOR APPLICATIONS!
In your position as Director of Engineering you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Lead a multi-disciplined team of engineers bringing products through the design, development and new product introduction process.
- Work alongside product managers, marketing and management to define and implement new product roadmaps.
- Be a lead figure in this established manufacturing company bringing networked communication audio systems to specialised markets within the sports, broadcast and entertainment industries.
This American owned and managed manufacturer design and produce their own products in the United States. There’s a very open structure and you’ll be reporting directly to the company owner. You will quickly become immersed in the company culture of this product driven organisation, where engineering, manufacturing and marketing teams work closely together at their facility in the South East.
What do you need?
- A BSc or equivalent in an Engineering Subject
- Strong hands-on engineering design experience as well as experience in a leadership role providing clear goals, well-defined processes and technical inspiration for a successful engineering team.
- A proven record of bringing multiple new products to market.
- Ideally, you’ll also currently reside in the USA/Canada
Why should you apply?
You are an intelligent and driven engineering manager who is not afraid to provide clear leadership and make well-informed decisions, with a desire to bring products to market with a strong focus on quality, innovation and ease of use. Leading and motivating a team are second nature for you and you’re ready for the next step in your career.
This role is now placed. If you’d like to look at our other current vacancies you can do so here.
A message from Jo:
I have been recruiting R&D engineers in the audio space since 2015, having started my career in electronics working for a leading manufacturer of audio mixing consoles. I am always interested in speaking with engineers from within this industry, to find out more about their skills, career aspirations, and achievements.