Salary: Highly Competitive
About the Company
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor operating in the events technology sector. Based in Germany, they are seeking an experienced development engineer with specialist knowledge of wireless technologies.
About the Role
In your position as Development Engineer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and optimise professional audio wireless products within the R&D engineering team.
- Design electronic circuits, develop and evaluate prototypes.
- Produce specifications for in-house development projects.
- Test, measure and evaluate acoustic, audio and HF performance.
- Produce technical documentation and user guides, and provide technical support.
What do you need?
- Solid experience of electronics development in a professional capacity.
- In-depth knowledge of wireless, HF and antenna technology for audio applications.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering (or a related discipline) is preferred, but could be out-weighed by longstanding development experience.
- Experience of DSP and/or embedded systems would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- Fluent written and spoken English, and ideally conversational German.
You will be part of a medium-sized and growing organisation, with a friendly, open culture, giving the potential to develop your career in an innovative and creative environment.
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please contact Jo Hutchins on email@example.com or 020 3802 1742.
To view Jo’s other roles and articles click here.