A truly Global Loudspeaker manufacturer is creating a new COO position to lead the company through its next growth stage.
About the Company
This brand is proud of every speaker that leaves their manufacturing site as they know they have been built to the highest standards and will provide their customers with many years of reliable operation. They strongly believe that corporate growth cannot be achieved without highly motivated, talented, passionate and ambitious employees.
About the Role
As COO, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Drive the global sales process – working directly with the sales team, implementing CRM, establishing sales goals, targets, KPI’s and setting compensation packages
- Participate in the Brand and Product strategy board committee
- Oversee and approve the setting and execution of the brand’s marketing strategy, message and programs
- Be responsible for talent acquisition and retention
- Oversee all aspects of the US headquarters – Financial, Legal, HR, Logistics, Technical Support, and Administration
- Establish and administer a robust and methodical reporting and KPI and reporting system
The ideal candidate should possess:
- You are first and foremost a leader – a senior and tenured pro audio executiv