A senior commercial business leader with experience of project-based technology solutions design, sales and service business, is sought to join an established specialist provider of integrated video and display systems.
Based in the Netherlands, our client is an established and specialized market leader and innovator in the design and supply of extended reality video and display solutions into a number of industries including corporate AV, education, defence, maritime and sports.
About The Role
In this role you will lead and manage sales, business development, growth strategy and sales operations and processes for the business, working in close collaboration with the existing technical leadership and business delivery team. As well as providing senior operational and commercial management and oversight for the business, you will also take personal responsibility for the sales and business development efforts within the business with a focus on both existing customer, partners and markets whilst also identifying and developing new opportunities for business expansion and growth. This is a hands-on role for someone who enjoys direct sales and is driven by the challenge of winning prestigious business projects as well as a commitment to provide the highest quality in service delivery to ensure the continued reputation and position of the business as a recognised innovator in this field. An addition to leading and managing an existing small team you will also be responsible for all commercial and financial reporting and planning within the business and for the shareholders and ownership group.
In addition to being a confident commercial operator and business leader you will also have a natural affinity for motivating, coaching and working as part of a close business delivery team. Personally, you will equally comfortable presenting to and interacting with senior figures from the corporate business world, government organisations, military and defence and other industrial sectors. Extremely numerate, financially and commercially capable and experienced forecasting and reporting on your business as well as being comfortable analysing and detailing opportunities for new business development or potential investment. You will excited and challenged by this rare opportunity to join an already established innovator in its field in a senior business leadership position.
• Successful track record in project lead B2B technology solutions sales internationally.
• Experience in commercial leadership at a senior level within a company or business unit.
• Experienced in formulating, developing and executing business and sales growth strategies including the identification and pursuit of new vertical market opportunities.
• Experience and understanding of the relevant channels and partnerships involved in a technology solutions business, including consultants, integrators, and working with partner agents.
• Experience working with and developing business alliances and partnerships in a sales context.
• Technically competent or proficient at a level to enable confident consultative discussions and presentation of solution concepts, and the identification of possible business opportunities.
• Confident and familiar with the use of social and other digital media as a business and marketing platform to drive engagement and the raising of the business profile within target markets.
• Demonstrable track record and skills in the effective deployment and utilisation of CRM and data analysis within the lead generation and sales process.
• Proven competence and experience in fiscal business oversight and management including the leadership or supervision or business operations and financial admin staff and teams.
• First class organisation, communication and presentation skills.
• Confident and charismatic personality and a natural business and team leader.
• Ability and willingness to travel frequently internationally as required.
• Fluent Dutch speaking will be a useful positive but is not essential.
If this role matches your goals then please apply via the link below.