An opportunity for a talented C++ Developer to join a successful music software company in the software team, developing new and existing audio technology products – based in South East France.
Location: South East France
Salary: €35,000 – €50,000 per annum
About the Company
Based in south east France, this is a successful, technology driven company with a team of 10 – 15 developers specialising in audio plugins for the music and post-production sectors. The atmosphere here is calm and relaxed and the team are dedicated to producing quality, high performance, well-conceived products. This location is based close to the French Alps, and in your spare time there would be the opportunity to participate in winter sports, enjoy the restaurants and nightlife of the city, and explore cultural and scientific attractions.
About the Role
In your position as a C++ Developer you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Design and develop software for audio applications, designing new features, improving on the underlying framework, and building a great user experience.
- Improve your technical skills and constantly build on your competencies focussing on quality and robust code development.
- Work on Windows (Visual Studio) and/or MacOS (Xcode) using an in-house framework for development.
- Work on award-winning, industry-standard brands of professional audio software.
What do you need?
- Strong C++ skills and ability in code optimisation and design for reusability.
- An understanding of effective source code management.
- Be a creative team player able to initiate and defend new ideas.
- Fluent written and spoken English, basic French.
- Experience of the following would be useful: Python, CMake, Visual Studio, Xcode, Resharper, PyCharm, vim, notepad, Mercurial, Git, Jenkins, Juce, Skia, OpenGL, Qt, Boost
Why should you apply?
Because you have dedicated your career so far to being an “A*” C++ developer and are looking to join a team of talented, like-minded individuals where your skills will be valued and embraced. The application process will consist of a screening interview with a consultant, followed by 1 -2 face to face Skype interviews with members of the software development team. This will be followed by an onsite visit, where you can familiarise yourself with the environment and team, and take part in some technical tasks to ensure that your C++ skills are matching the position requirements.
If you are interested in applying for the role but would like to discuss any aspect further, please contact Jo Hutchins on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3802 1742.