A leading global manufacturer of professional production audio products is seeking a Business Development manager for their Performing Arts and touring business.
In your position as Business Development Manager – Live Sound you’ll have the opportunity to:
• Represent this brand internationally across visits to production and rental companies, venues, trade shows, distribution channels and events. You’ll bring your love for pro audio and this wide range of high-end products to a huge variety of people.
• Use your practical experience in live sound systems to develop business channels, reaching end users and decision makers – people with experience like yours.
• Work for a global professional audio manufacturer in an exciting sector – with products spanning production audio.
What do you need?
• Market experience with production, performing arts and/or touring.
• You’re comfortable and confident talking to anyone – from mix engineers and system techs, through to TD’s and distribution partners.
• Equally, you’re used to a corporate environment, comfortable with reporting structures, and motivated to implement strategies to achieve your objectives and targets
• A cultural and logistic understanding of the APAC region and it’s markets.
Why should you apply?
You have a love for professional audio, live sound and performance and are ready to help drive this international brand further, creating new channels and forging new professional relationships. You’re an individual capable of communicating with a wide audience to train, educate and inform.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and outgoing individual who is ready to take on a new challenge and bring their passion for sound and install to a wider audience, delivering new business to a great brand.