A world leading manufacturer and provider of integrated audio solutions for the live entertainment and touring market is seeking an experienced sales professional or system consultant to lead the company’s business development activities throughout the DACH region.
In your position as a Business Development Manager (Live Sound) you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Work for a global professional audio manufacturer in an exciting sector – with products and customers spanning everything between tour sound to performing arts.
- Represent this brand internationally across visits to production and rental companies, venues, trade shows, distributors and events.
- Use your natural flair for identifying, creating and developing new business by leveraging your own established network within the region.
- Engage with clients and assist them in choosing tailored product solutions.
- Act as a brand’s ambassador using your passion, experience, skills and product knowledge.
- Use your practical experience in system engineering, mixing, tuning, rigging, or staging to develop business channels to reach people with experience like yours.
- Bring your love for pro audio and this wide range of high-end products to a huge variety of people.
- Report and forecast on business activity, market situation, competition and new trends.
Our client is a well-known pro-audio manufacturer with a diverse and inclusive culture and as such you’ll constantly be exposed to new people as well new products. They operate world-wide and pride themselves on innovation and creating products driven by the needs of their customers. Currently, they are seeking an experienced sales professional or system consultant to lead the company’s business development activities throughout the DACH region and be part of their business transformation.
What do you need?
- Strong understanding of the latest technologies and applications in sound reinforcement, combined with current market experience in system engineering/production, performing arts and/or touring.
- Proven sales and business development experience within the live production or pro-audio industry.
- Established network of relationships within the DACH region in the touring, production and rental market.
- First class communication skills coupled with an ability to quickly create rapport with clients, as well as end users at all levels.
- Natural ability to effectively collaborate with and motivate a wider channel sales and support team. You’re comfortable and confident talking to anyone – from mix engineers and system techs to TD’s and distribution partners.
- Comfortable in a corporate environment developing and implementing strategies to achieve your objectives and targets.
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the region and internationally.
Who should apply?
You have a love for professional audio, live sound and performance and are ready to help drive this international brand further, creating new channels and forging new professional relationships. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the industry’s leading manufacturers at a time of significant growth and investment, which will present continuous opportunities for personal and professional development.
A message from Richard:
To discuss with me about your current situation and objectives and to find out more about this opportunity please send me an email.
This is an exciting opportunity for a creative, outgoing and commercially focused individual who is ready to take on a new challenge and bring their passion for live and tour sound to a wider audience, delivering new business with a great brand.