About the Company
Our client is an established global manufacturer of audio products managing several distributed brands.
About the Role
As Brand Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Be the ambassador and main contact point for one of the distributed brands
- Visit Key account dealers, users and influencers to expand the business primarily in the recording studio, post-production and broadcast market.
- Create and deliver training and demonstrations for customers and end users
- Support the marketing team with product launches
- Manage yearly forecasts and monitor stock inventory
- Develop brand specific sales plans and strategies
- Liaise very closely with the manufacturer
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Broad knowledge of the recording studio, post-production and broadcast market and competitors
- Good understanding of the studio monitor industry
- Market know how and experience managing high profile accounts
- Excellent presentation and communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- You are reliable, committed, confident and accurate
- Fluent in English and Dutch
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who is looking to represent and be the proud ambassador of a leading audio brand